Join us in Vail, Colorado from Friday, August 24 to Saturday, August 25, 2012 for the 4th Annual Elder Law Retreat. And, before you go, don’t miss the Elder Law Pre-Conference Workshop on Thursday, August 23.
Come for the educational line-up…
For three years, the Elder Law Retreat has been the annual event for elder law lawyers in Colorado. This year promises to deliver another can’t miss agenda, with topics like:
- Running an Ethical Elder Law Office: The Intersection of Practice Management and Ethics Rules
- A 75 Minute Primer and a Bit More on Appellate Advocacy for the Elder Law Attorney in Colorado’s Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- The Financial Durable Power of Attorney: Defining the Agent’s Duties
- Medicaid Advanced Planning Techniques
- Ethics in Elder Law
- Trust Drafting Tips For the Elder Law Attorney: A Fiduciary’s Perspective
- Advocacy, Patient Rights and Liability Considerations For Both Residents and Management of Assisted Living and Nursing Home Facilities
- Estate Planning Drafting Tips to Avoid Litigation in Probate Court: Second Marriages; Non-Marriage Unions; Pre-nuptial; Planning to Avoid a Protective Proceeding
Come for the location…
There’s no place like Vail. Summer brings sun, cycling, hiking and golf to this mountain playland, and Vail Marriott, with the luxury, charm and elegance of a European Chateau, is the perfect place to enjoy everything Vail has to offer.